For Rent, Holiday Rent THB ฿125,000.00 Per Month - Villa, Villa (Featured)
Laguna Park development opened in the summer of 2016 and in a short period of time it has become one of the most desirable locations in Phuket. Its established brand, infrastructure and surrounding make this the perfect location for families of all ages. Activities include;
1. Several top class Spa’s such as Angsana Spa and the renowned Banyan Tree Spa.
2. Laguna Golf Course, voted Asia’s Best Golf Course 2016 is only a “wedge” away.
3. A number of shopping destinations and choices within walking distance such as Canal Village with numerous shops, restaurants, currency exchanges and bars. There is also a Bangkok Hospital medical center located here. A few minutes further takes you to Boat Avenue with an extensive selection of shops, restaurants and bars to meet all tastes, including a number of supermarkets.
4. Sport. Tennis Courts, Horse Riding club, and golf courses are located to close to the villa.
5. Free shuttle bus service within the Laguna Resort (open air shuttle bus is available to guest can take you to the beach or any place within the Resort, plus free ferry boat is running along the canals of the resort).
The villa is located in quiet and peaceful neighbourhood with 24 hour security to ensure guests safety and peace of mind.
Behind the villa there is a park with a children’s play area and within a few minutes walk there is a large communal swimming pool and adjacent family BBQ area.
The villa is spread over 3 floors. Ground floor is a warm modern living with spacious dining area, stretch your legs out on our comfortable sofa and watch one of the many channels on the Smart TV; there is a restroom and a well presented bedroom for 2 with en-suite bathroom as well as the fully equipped kitchen.
First floor has a spacious family area that includes sofa, smart TV and floor mats for the safety of your children and we have some toys to keep them amused. The master bedroom with en-suite bathroom is well presented, spacious and has a exquisite walk in wardrobe and luxury bathroom with separate shower and bath. Two other guest bedrooms are on this floor, each with an en-suite toilet and wardrobe space for all vacation needs.
On the roof top area you are presented with a number of areas to make your vacation memorable, a splash with the kids in the private pool or relax and soak up the sun on one of the sub beds on the adjacent open air terrace. Night or day in the multi-purpose room, you can have a cocktail, read a book or simply relax and put your feet up on the sofa. There is an en-suite toilet on this level so, no need to go anywhere else.
The villa is available now to rent for a long term contract (1 year) for 125,000 THB per month. The short-term/holiday rental rates are as follows:
Summer Season – 5500 THB/night, 35,000 THB/week, 130,000 THB/month (15th May – 30th September)
High Season – 8500 THB/night, 55,000 THB/week, 200,000 THB/month (1st October – 14th December & 1st February – 14th May)
Peak Season – 17,000 THB/night, 110,000 THB/week, 395,000 THB/month (15th December – 31st January)
*Minimum stay of 5 nights*
Holiday/short-term (1 week+) rental prices including the following services: airport transfer to the villa, welcome kit on arrival, maid services twice per week, linen change one time per week, pool cleaning twice a week, TV and high speed internet, electricity (allowance of 100 units per day which is more than enough, extra electricity charged at 5 baht per unit), water (allowance of 1 unit per day, additional water use charged at 100 baht per unit).
Contact May on 091-821-2425 if you would like more information or want to view this impressive villa in Laguna.